Through interviews with faculty, nearly a decade of experience, and with help from our board of advisors and partners, Cursive has developed a new approach to prevent and detect contract cheating for written assignments. We have an initial product and technology but seek faculty, teachers, and/or administrators to join a focus group to provide feedback and help guide our product development roadmap as we prepare for a Fall ‘23 launch.
What you’ll get:
- Exclusive and free access to our earliest product (available now)
- Free access to any/all premium features for the 2023/2024 school year (as they become available)
- Discounts for your institution (based on your participation)
What we hope to receive in return:
- Honest, consistent feedback
- Participation in 1-2 focus group sessions this Spring semester (<1 hour each) and 2-3 focus group sessions over the Summer (<1 hour each)
- Participation in short asynchronous surveys (reflecting on product demos and your experience)
Sign up: https://forms.gle/2xunB8e3JjAdtFA2A
About us: our team of educators and lifelong students (University of Maryland, UC Berkeley, University of Vermont) has over 30 years of experience in education and education technology and over 70 years as students. We are committed to protecting and promoting academic integrity.
Cursive Technology, Inc. is a competitor in the Learning Tools Competition, funded by Schmidt Futures and the Gates Foundation, and was recently selected as one of the 12 participants in the Heartland Challenge Startup Competition this Spring at the University of Arkansas.